DOCUMENT LIST FOR UK STANDARD VISA APPLICATION (family visit, general visit, business visit)
- | current passport or other valid travel identification
- Previous travel documents/passports, which show previous travel
Financial documents showing that you have sufficient funds available. These must clearly that you have access to the funds, such as:
- 6 months Bank statements
- Proof of earnings such as a letter from employer confirming employment details (start date of employment, salary, role, company contact details)
- Wage Slips and/or
- A letter from your education provider, on headed paper, confirming your enrolment and leave of absence and/or
- if self employed: business registration documents confirming the business owner’s name and the date the business started trading business activities such as tax receipts
- Where you are coming to the UK in order to undertake activities relating to your occupation/employment outside the UK you should submit documents showing what you will be doing in the UK, including any letters from inviting organizations. For example: Any business activities, e.g. letter from your employer outlining the reason for your visit, who you will be meeting and details of any payment/expenses
- The dates you’re planning to travel to the UK
- Details of where you will be staying in the UK
- Events Itinerary
- Invitation letter
- 6 months copy of bank statement
- Tenancy agreement/proof of home ownership
- Job letter
- Copy of passport data page.
- 6 Months copy of wage slips
- A Birth Certificate or legal document (such as adoption papers) showing the relationship between you and your parent or guardian
If travelling unaccompanied or with someone other than your parent(s) you should provide:
- A signed letter from your parent(s) confirming details of anyone accompanying you, and details of care and accommodation arranged in the UK
- A copy of your parent(s) or legal guardian’s biographical page of their passport, which includes their signature and passport number if your parent does not have a passport then you, must provide another official document which bears their signature
COST OF SERVICE
Consultation Cost $7,000
A deposit of 50% of service fee is required to start the visa application, after
Application is completed and ready to be submitted, the remaining 50% and the visa fee is required.
None of the staff here at Icons Consultants JA are able to guarantee the outcome of a visa process. This is done by the relevant embassies.
Here at Icons Consultants JA, we endeavor to make the best applications based on the information provided by you the client and your sponsors.
Icons Service Fees are NONE REFUNDABLE